• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

11.10 are OUT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
'Bout time, I've been waiting on that.

So...do you get 11.9 CAP4 and install them with 11.10?

Anything especially groundbreaking in these? I'm looking at the release notes and it seems a bit bland.

CCC is still broken (does not open) in W7-64. A Google search throws up tons of similar complaints. Unfortunately, having a laptop leaves me with no choice than put up with POS AMD drivers. They have been pumping out this junk since last year. As far as I'm concerned AMD can burn in hell. :mad:

CCC is still broken (does not open) in W7-64. A Google search throws up tons of similar complaints. Unfortunately, having a laptop leaves me with no choice than put up with POS AMD drivers. They have been pumping out this junk since last year. As far as I'm concerned AMD can burn in hell. :mad:

It's been opening fine for me in W7 Ult 64. Haven't had issues in a while.

+1, I haven't ever had CCC fail to open using Win 7 x64 on multiple rigs for at least the last year. Must be some sort of conflict making the software gods mad.

Yeah no issues for me with CCC either....

Hokie, yes I guess they haven't updated the CAP yet.. :/

These drivers are pretty much the same thing as the 11.10 preview 3 set I guess, just stable for more games other than BF3.

Anything especially groundbreaking in these? I'm looking at the release notes and it seems a bit bland.

Lol, these are the latest stable drivers that AMD should have had out a month ago thats all ;)

Rage and BF3 threw both camps into panic mode it seems.

Well I tried BF3 with these, gameplay seems a lot more fluid now! I also would get a green flicker once in a while, but now its gone!

Thank you AMD.

Works fine on this end, with 11.9 and 11.10 beta and official.

Just upgraded to 11.10 official (was on 11.10 preview3) and it still opens fine here too.

On my rig below I've always had sluggish opening times with CCC from the right click desktop menu thats all but it does open but I dont have it loaded in the background on start up maybe thats why?

Just updated, now my second monitor isn't recognized?

I have two 5770's. I have been running with one for each monitor. Both of mine are VGA.

EDIT: Crossfire was automatically enabled when I updated the drivers. Crossfired in disabled mode works great.

Last edited:
Just updated, now my second monitor isn't recognized?

I have two 5770's. I have been running with one for each monitor. Both of mine are VGA.

Have both monitors hooked up to the same video card.

You may need to do like I did; remove all AMD Performance Packages, uninstall all AMD drivers, re-install 11.10, restart, install CAP4, restart.

Why would I hook them up to the same card? When I did that before, I had weird errors with flashing parts of each screen. I also had crossfire enabled when that was happening. I solved that old issue by disabling crossfire, and plugging the monitors into a different card.

Why would I hook them up to the same card? When I did that before, I had weird errors with flashing parts of each screen. I also had crossfire enabled when that was happening. I solved that old issue by disabling crossfire, and plugging the monitors into a different card.

Any time I have ever ran crossfire, both monitors were hooked up to the top card..

Any time I have ever ran crossfire, both monitors were hooked up to the top card..

+1. In Crossfire, the monitors should all be hooked to the main (top) card. If you're not running Crossfire and just have two GPUs in the system, yes, you should hook a monitor to each card, but with identical cards I can't imagine why you'd not want to run Crossfire.

Back