• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think newegg hates the chrome checker extension. The website gives me a sever error messgae but works from a remote desktop connection...

I think we have a civic duty to buy as many as we can when available, then sell them here in our forums. :D

what evil game this is. i can say one thing check hourly.

Good luck. You probably missed 20 cheap hard drive deals in that one hour you didn't check. :D People have been checking every second and still misses the deal because they were a little too slow to click pay.

People probably used browser scripting to automate checking and grabbing quickly.

and OOS.

Although one of my drives that I got died. I need to get it in the mail to Seagate/Samsung.

they have gone in and out of stock a few times already. At the time of posting this post they are currently in stock and has been for a minute or two

Last edited:
man, 3x the price for 2x the size :( if it was closer to $50 I might try for a 2TB. Just don't need a 1TB drive (Although it's been in stock the last couple times I looked in the last few minutes)

Back