• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They show up almost every day around 4pm. There was a 1.5 black for like 60 today. But even sitting there refreshing I wasnt fast enough. Had a chance at a 3tb external for 104, but im on the hunt for a 7200rpm for my steam folder.

odd, thats about the same time the 960T showed up that i was waiting on, i managed to snag a processor but a hard drive floated on by.

odd stuff

SCORE! I had all but given up on getting a cheap wd black 1tb for my steam folder, ended up settling on a 500gb wd blue for 24$ open box last week. But that can go onto a shelf in place of a nice 2tb drive like this.

Edit, shows still in stock minutes after my purchase, shame its limit 1.

Annnnnnd out of stock

Last edited:
Damnit! I need 5 2TB drives too to complete my home server. I can never come across deals like this. :(

I'm down to 926GB free on my fileserver and about to copy over another 43GB. I sure hope I can get in on this deal when I can afford it next!

I just wish prices would level out back to what they were before the flood. I'd have no problem paying $65 again for 2TB on sale. :(

Back