• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YMMV - 2Tb Samsung F4 $32 Open Box

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
$72 Samsung 2TBs are back. I was a few seconds way from snagging a 1TB Seagate 7200RPM for $39. :(

but the model numbers stay the same its because they were bought out and they are just now making the changes to the labels its the same drive just different company name i have had a few of them they are great hard drives

It's pretty decent, about $30 off of retail, not amazing, but decent.

So today, just moments ago my 1TB samsung drive just died. It stopped spinning and won't start back up. :cry:

Luckily it's in warranty through april of 2013. I've already requested the free advanced ground rma.

Prices are still abit high, though there are some 2TB regularly around $100 @ NewEgg. However, they are Samsung retail boxed with only a 1 year warranty. I understand a OEM having only 1 year warranty, but retail box? :screwy:

Yea, I just bought a 1 TB drive from best buy (my drive died :p ) for 85$. They had 2 TB drives for 110$ as well, seagates. Some of those prices on newegg are too high for open box.

Back