• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CaseLabs TH10 Red and Black Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I used a router to cut out the E in a black piece of acrylic. I took a red and the black piece of acrylic and glued them togeather. Drew out a design and used a router to cut it out. Then used a heat gun to bend it the way I wanted. then I sanded it down to the finish I wanted and then polished it up.

That looks awesome man!

After looking at awesome builds like this, it makes me want to go out and spend all my money on my dream rig :D

Hell, I figured by looking at your setup would would have been under water by now. WTH you waiting on? Want me to work you up a list?? :rofl:

I wish.

Money....lol.
My current case is garbage (it was like $30), and I'm not sure I want to set up a loop in a junk case. I can't find a case I really like for under $100.
But, if I could set up a loop for under $200 right now, id do it.

You could set up a loop for ohhhhh around 250 shipped to your door. I worked up an awesome list for a guy just the other day.

Well I need to ask you a lot more questions, but am not going to hijack P3nnys' thread. If you like you can PM me;)

@P3nny. I'm still waiting on my EVGA mount :D

I'm an electrician, and Its just a somthing that I picked up awhile ago. I think there are some guides out there. It takes alot of patients and alot of time. Its not to difficult to do.

Hello, This is an awesome build, I am looking to get one of these cases as well since I want some more radiator room. I am very curious though what exactly is it called when you "sew" those wires together, I have been searching but keep coming up with cable lacing. It doesn't look the same as what you have done. Could you help me out a little or point me towards a tutorial?

Regards,
Explosivegamer

sewing, and lacing are pretty much the same thing. but now days lacing means somthing a little different then it used to. When I get my gtx 680 classified cards, I will be sleeving and sewing them togeather. I will take some pictures of the process and try to make a tutorial for it. no time to do it in the next couple weeks. We just went to a 72 hour work week. Work should be calmed down a little by the time the 680 classified cards come out.

sewing, and lacing are pretty much the same thing. but now days lacing means somthing a little different then it used to. When I get my gtx 680 classified cards, I will be sleeving and sewing them togeather. I will take some pictures of the process and try to make a tutorial for it. no time to do it in the next couple weeks. We just went to a 72 hour work week. Work should be calmed down a little by the time the 680 classified cards come out.

That would be awesome! I am waiting for EVGA to come out with the classified 680 hydrocoppers. What do you use for the thread and do you sew them in place or can you do it outside of the case?

Keep it up!

Regards,
Explosivegamer

I use bead thread from a craft store. its called wildfire bead thread. It seemed to work pretty good and holds the knotts well. You can use any wax based string though. you can sew them outside or in the case. I would do it with the wires in the case were they go. You could do it outside, but when you form the wires inside the case, it might throw the thread line off. It will look crooked.

Back