• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets see your snake pit!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freeagent

No matter how hard I try to manage my cables, there always comes a point where there is not much more I can do. Ive come to accept my snake pits, and even love them.. Now Im here to glorify it! :D I know some of you guys have some really nice setups, but behind every setup is a snake pit! So dont be shy, Ill show you mine if you show me yours :)

The system is basically the same as in my rig.. Except a few hours ago I took advantage of the preouts on my reciever, and plugged it into my old 2 channel hk3400. I also plugged the sub into the hk, and flicked the switch in the back to highvoltage/hiigh current mode, then daisy chaned my mirage and missions m73 to it heheh. What you cant see is the mission 733 side speakers, and the 2 pairs of mission 760i se's that are 7 feet behind the couch. I have the marantz set to large speakers, and no sub. Its awsome. It effin pounds hard.. The fronts are getting full range, mixed with the sub too. The marantz is giveing full range to the surrounds, before it didnt with a sub attached. Before it sounded "ok" now my gf tells me to play stuff with more bass in it, the sub is only 7 feet from the couch heheh ;)

Its really too bad I am moveing into an apartment in a few months, thats going to suck sooooo bad :rain:

I spend 8+ hous every 6 months rerunning wires new ties etc then I add or change something and end up with a mess again rinse repeat.. It drives me nuts :(

Back