• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Kingpin's F1 Extreme Dark - The F1EE is Back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This lineup looks sooo incredible. Thanks for finding this Hokie!

EDIT: So nice in fact.. .I gafffed the picture for my Avi...and decided not to keep it.

Last edited:
These are truly awesome pots. Seen them a few weeks ago when he first dropped some pics.

Now he just needs to hurry up with the DICE base for the Gemini.

Yea, it would take a while to pull down the F1 Dark with DICE. But once it's there, it's there and not moving, so there's that. :)

These are truly awesome pots. Seen them a few weeks ago when he first dropped some pics.

Now he just needs to hurry up with the DICE base for the Gemini.

its out. it came out with the new v2.0 :D

the new F1EE Dark is beautiful :drool:! i have kingpin sending me a quote on it shipped to the US. hopefully i can sell my Gemini for around the same price. do a flip flop pot switch :)!

I can quote the price I got on it if you're curious cold.nut...

I'm waiting on the pricing for a Tek9 and the Teams Hardware while I'm making my order.

Speaking of which... I guess I need to go check Kingpin's site to see if he's replied.

I'll post it here...

I've looked through the rules and don't see anything regarding this... But if theres something wrong with it.. Please delete and accept my apologies moderators.

Here's the PM I got when I asked about all the stuff I need...

I'm just waiting to hear back from Bobnova about the teams hardware... Make sure he still needs it ordered. If you wanted to save a few bucks on shipping... We could probably add your pot to this order also?

Vince @ Kingpin said:
F1 dark 260.00
Tek fat 240.00
full tek kit 70.00 Price is actually now higher but I just realized it says 58.00 on the site so I will cut you a break. Gonna be about 80.00 for new one.
I can send you some flat foam, round foam and some tape if you liek with the order for free.
So figure about 570.00 + shipping. If its USA address, figure about 45.00 for shipping as its coming from taiwan atm until I get my us distro setup (could be some time still) Its actually not bad about 25 more than priority mail and almost just as fast.
So total is $615.00 and my paypal is [email protected]
I have pots in stock and could ship this by monday of next week. Respond back with payment details, shipping info, and a phone number for shipping purposes if you want them. F1 dark is ONLY dark pot I will make. .

Vince

Back