• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PS3's You Can Now Deactivate Them Via Website

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

https://account.qriocity.com/pc/login.action

Here is the new website from Sony so you can deactivate old dead consoles that you couldn't in the past due to it errrrr been.....dead just log in with your PSN ID and password and do the following.

1) Click on PLAYSTATIONS SYSTEM under MOBILE DEVICES
2) ACCOUNT TAB
3) MEDIA AND DEVICES
4) Click on the GAME option you can then deactivate them all as its quicker
5) Log into your PS3/PSP and go into account management and just activate the system again and your good to go.

They have now dropped your console activation slots from 5 to 2 so to free up any from the past or any dead console before you buy a new one should you choose too you can deactivate it here.

i have my ps3 name on 5 computers and i want to deactivate then because i bought a new ps3 and cant use iot how do i do it online

i have my ps3 name on 5 computers and i want to deactivate then because i bought a new ps3 and cant use iot how do i do it online

Log in with your PSN ID (e-mail and password) and do the above make sure your logged out of your current PS3 and then power up your console go into your account and re activate your PS3.

Refresh the website and it should show you have 1 console activated

Back