• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dota 2 Beta Gameplay Video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lilcal20

Registered
Hey everyone my new gameplay video has just been uploaded. Today's upload is the dota 2 beta. Apologies for the small lag parts in the video, this is one of the beta's bugs. Enjoy the gameply and like/comment and subscribe to my channel for more gameplay footage.

Link to youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/lilcal20?feature=mhee
Link to Dota 2 Gameplay:

Enjoy and thank you.

I love seeing users posting their gameplay videos. I just think you may be better served just making one thread called 'lilcal20's gameplay youtube videos' and then simply updating that thread whenever you have new videos from the various games that you play instead of creating a separate thread for each new posting.

Just my opinion. Will give it a watch :)

Yh sorry about that, I realise it probably looks like spam. From now on I will create a thread for all my gaming video posts. Thank you for the reply and hope you do enjoy the video :).

That was pretty neat, I've only played a little bit of that gametype (dota-style) when I was shortly in the LoL beta. Interesting gameplay, although I think I would get bored with it eventually.

Yh gameplay is very similar to lol and hon tho granted dota came before them, it is a fun game though. Glad you liked it, please subscribe and like it :).

I am undecided if it will cause me to come away from lol though, will have to wait until full release is out to decide and compare.

much more aggressive gameplay than League of Legends, the tower damage isn't near as deadly either... too bad I can't get a beta invite #__#

Back