• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Ordering from KingPin Cooling... Anybody wanna save on shipping!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Convicted1

Hey guys...

Making my order with KingPin.

Gonna get me the new F1 Dark w/ Extension and a Tec 9 Fat! WOO HOO!

I'm also picking up the Teams GPU Pot Hardware, as well as the Teams CPU Pot missing parts.

Does anybody else need anything from KingPin? His shipping prices are outrageous, so if we can get everybodies needs taken care of on one order... That'd be best!

I'll leave this up till Wednesday, then I'm placing my order!

Let me know if you need anything.

-David

ugh.. I wish! I'm about to move and I have no way to set up till after i get settled in. What poor timing for starting a new hobby! Good luck guys! I look forward to reviews, pictures, and reports of new personal bests!

Not a problem guys...

Just trying to do a little bit to help re-pay all the help I've recieved.

On that note...

Going once!!!... Going Twice!!!...

Speak now or forever hold your peace! LOL

This order is goin' in tomorrow!

I might be down. My LN2 dewars are in the house. I need an LN2 pot, as it's hard to control temps with a KV2 with SB-E and SB.

F1EE Dark coming in. I'll let you know David.

Here's hoping that KV2 ends up in the classifieds section soon! Assuming, of course, that you're satisfied with your new purchase.. ;)

David... Just make sure that F1EE Dark gets "misplaced" and shipped to the wrong address...

I'll PM you what that address needs to be. ;)

LOL... Something tells me Benny might hunt me down for "misplacing" a $260 dollar CPU pot!

All ya gotta do is get in on this order Sebastian! Save some shipping... Get a sweet pot!

You know you wanna!

Heck... I'm eating frozen pizza and pretzels for dinner tonight because I told my wife I was buying 600 dollars worth of copper! LMAO... She's been givin' me dirty looks ever since!

Believe you me... If I could; I would.
On the wife thing. Just tell her it is an investment and that the price of copper will go up and you'll make your money back when you sell it. ;) Or just get her a shiny present from Kays Jewelers and turn those dirty looks into "dirrrty looks" if you get my drift. :D

LOL... Well... She doesn't know it yet, but she's getting some pretty nice stuff for Christmas this year.

So I'll just let her stew for now...

Besides... I like frozen pizza!... Just don't tell my wife! LOL

Cool deal, and I'll make an exception due to the nature of the specialized order, however I have to insert an obligatory disclaimer:

Group buys are prohibited on OCF - as such, if anything goes wrong, forum staff cannot assist with mediating any potential problems if they should arise. Any issues which need resolution if something were to go wrong should be pursued off the site.

In the future, for anyone organizing a group buy, please contact a member of forum staff first and make a request. Historically it has always been prohibited, but on a case by case basis we may make exceptions - past experience has proven they are too problematic and involve too much money to commonly allow in good conscience.

@MattNo5ss: I had a digiorno also, but only half. It was Ultimate Pepperoni.

I apologize... I didn't see that part of the rules.

However... I have been offering, if it makes people more comfortable, to front the purchase price of the items they wanted.

It hurts to do so on fairly big ticket items such as these... But I have been offering to do so to alleviate any concerns.

I've also been giving out my full contact information and feedback references.

Once again... I apologize... I didn't realize this was against the rules.

-David

EDIT: As for pizza.... Jack's Bacon Cheeseburger here.... Ohhh sooo gooood!

No problem, I think its in the classifieds forum rules, so its easier to miss as its the secondary ruleset, and its long as hell.

you guys are wrong on digiorno. :facepalm:

domino's has mediums for less than one of those. It came to me already hot! (and tastes better.) :chair:

NO WAY!!!! Little Ceaser's all the way. 5 bucks.. hot n' ready.

Plus one to this! (Yeah, I spelled it out. That's how much I meant it!)

I get those when I'm near a Little Caesar's, great deal. I ate countless Hot n' Ready pizzas in college... No delivery out here, and it's 30-40 minutes of driving into town and back, so DiGiorno it is :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back