• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Did I waste my cash?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2000-7-8-7 is good stuff even if they aren't hypers. I don't know what ICs are in there.

I know that Version 2.1's were Hyper's...

I just can't make it out in the picture what version those were...

I didn't want to let them get away at what appeared to be a decent price... So I just bit the bullet and bought them.

I'm just hopin' that I scored and they are Hypers...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I just didn't know if anybody could confirm for sure that Dominators with those specs were Hypers. I've never seen anything that fast with that tight of timings that WEREN'T Hypers... BUT.. I suppose it's possible.

I know that Version 2.1's were Hyper's...

I just can't make it out in the picture what version those were...

I didn't want to let them get away at what appeared to be a decent price... So I just bit the bullet and bought them.

I'm just hopin' that I scored and they are Hypers...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I just didn't know if anybody could confirm for sure that Dominators with those specs were Hypers. I've never seen anything that fast with that tight of timings that WEREN'T Hypers... BUT.. I suppose it's possible.

2.1 doesn't mean that these are hypers but Elpida IC ( ask Corsair and they will say the same ). It's really big chance that they are hypers as there is almost no other IC that can make tRCD 8 on 2000. 8-9-8 are PSC.
So it's or hypers or some better BBSE ( some were clocking the same ).
Like others said it's still really good stuff no matter what is inside.

Back