• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wii and 3ds owners-i would like your game registration codes (plllllllease)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

marketpantry

Wii, wii U, and 3DS owners-i would like your game & system registration codes

The registration codes enable me to earn points to buy stuff through club nintendo.

Any games and systems (wii u, wii, ds, or 3ds) will work for me.

it looks like this:

productregistrationcards_1229465155.jpg

it comes inside your game cases.
:)

~Christina

Last edited:
Is this something new? I have a few wii games that I got years ago but I don't remember if they have this in them.

Is this something new? I have a few wii games that I got years ago but I don't remember if they have this in them.

no its not new. game codes like that have been around since gamecube i believe.

turns out i can reregister any code just by adding a dummmy account to my main one. if you have a 3ds, wii, or dsi please hook me up with the system registration code as well as maybe a game or two? im trying to get the animal crossing cards for my godson.

bump for anyone wanting to help. im trying to get some animal crossing themed things for me nephew and i need coins to do it. i currently have 120. for ever hand held game they give you 30 coins and for every wii game its 50. hook me up pllllease :). these items arent officially sold anywhere so this nintendo.com or ebay are my only choices lol.

i would like to get a multigame case and need nintendo registrations codes to rack up the coins needed to get one. if you have any unregistered games and or consoles and wont be registering for club nintendo, please pm me the codes.

They have a new golden nunchuk id like to get him. he already has skyward sword and a golden remote. you cant buy official nintendo gold nunchuks anywhere. pllllease hook me up.

~Marketpantry

somewhat true, but its a total crap shoot. my friends son is a huge nintendo fan and i try to collect as many points as i can so i can get him something unique for xmas. i think im the favorite "aunt".

Back