• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks, yea they work great only payed like $100 for the stainless steal lavatube from volcano and like $60 for the CE5 tank kit and it came with two ecigs and 7 atomizers.
bought an extra 20 atomizers for each a 250ml bottle of unflavored juice and a bunch of flavorings to make my own i shouldn't have to spend any more money on this habit for a long time now lol.

lol yup thats what i love about it ontop of not smelling like crap all the time, like 20 bucks work of juice lasts like 2-3 months ;D

Picked up a 3770k and Asrock Fatality Pro (It was between that the extreme 6 or giga ud5 and frankly I like the color scheme best on this one lol) and Win 7 64.

Just got these in today, have yet to test them.

Gotta love craigslist.

bVNLM.jpg

Also an update on the house...

This has been my nightly uniform for the past week:

4hj0Z.png

I have had the wonderful find of how much damage cats can do to a house.

Behind a lot of the baseboards:

HhnRd.png

The first floor laundry (apparently where the kitty litter thing was):

CLQ3O.png
-- that has soaked through the paint job of the contractors that they paid to come in and paint the house before putting it up for sale. Just showed up a few days ago.

Apparently they had 5 cats and at least one was a sprayer...

Nice rams.

Which IC are they?
Serial says hynix, but G.skill has been out to lunch lately with what is actually under the hood

hynix cfr according to

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums...2666-Preview&p=5101204&viewfull=1#post5101204

cfrf.jpg

Is that the one to get?

Its been a while since I posted anything new.
I got a cpu from keny. Thanks man!

I also got the first parts of my next project!
IMAG1249_zpsda47a3ef.jpg
IMAG1250_zps98d7ada3.jpg

xs classies from buckeye. I believe he had more.

Thanks moocow.

Last edited:
No problem.

Really wish I would have got one of those clamshells. The mounting on mine is terrible.

got almost everything now just need to get a pump and something else im forgetting.
this is just some scrap tubing i had laying around trying to figure a way to rout everything so that it all flowed right the

this is the correct order

test rig right order.jpg
this is the parts i got today brass is not freaking cheap!!!
test rig.jpg
this setup is in the wrong order but it looked so good lol
test rig wrong order.jpg

Extra MHZ for are achieved by assembling your water cooling setup on a table with Dora The Explorer stickers on it. Its a little known benching secret.

My friend , Ivan, gave this to me for free lol so excited would like to trade this for a mech. keyboard lol but what ever its a FREE 120 GB SSD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT lol

Attachments

• 20120921_002944[1].jpg
    20120921_002944[1].jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 90
Had a purchase that came in from ebay yesterday, a Core 2 Quad Q6600 SLACR, 775 motherboard, some memory, and a cpu heatsink.

Got a bit of a surprise when I opened up the package and looked closely.

The memory was, drum roll please.... Crucial Ballistix DDR2-1066 .16FD3's with Mircon D9 chips of some flavor. Better news is they actually work, because the set I bought before these didn't work. Got them running at DDR2-1108 last night with 5-5-5-15 timings and 2V with no problems. I didn't really know exactly what kind of memory I was getting since the seller didn't take any good pics of the memory or mention the part number in the listing, so I got lucky getting Micron PC2-8500 D9's. The way my purchases usually go if I get memory included with a board it's usually some low end junk the seller couldn't get rid of, so I was expecting much the same here.

Now I just need to figure out how to cool my memory in my main computer, since the sticks are running a little hot and I can't fit a fan over top of the memory (Corsair CMXAF1 Dominator memory fan)

I haven't tested the board or CPU yet, hope they work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back