• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I recall, but we will have a review posted on that item soon. Keep an eye out on the front page. :)

Very interesting bit of kit there Horrerblade just Google that for all the reviews looks really nice my friend. The results look good it got a silver award.

Do think that it would fit on a 7950 (msi tf3)?

It fit on my 7970 lightning and should fit on that one.

Once my review is published the cooler will likely (ahem) be on the classifieds here for purchase if you want to wait.

Well Janus67 tried to be discreet and not steal your thunder buddy, that's why i had second thoughts about posting any links etc, Good luck on the review.

Well Janus67 tried to be discreet and not steal your thunder buddy, that's why i had second thoughts about posting any links etc, Good luck on the review.

you're welcome to post any links to any reviews, I'm not offended :)

As long as they aren't to [H]

:borg:

Sorta I bitcoin mine and my gpu get REALLY hot and my ambient temp sucks to so trying to cool it down hahaha I get like high 80s when I btc mine and like 60-70 when I dont under load

OK well according to the reviews it should help you ,but has Janus say's and others they are bit tricky to fit at first but well worth it. What do you think of the link?

Got my mech keyboard from Don thanks buddy its awesome though its not as clickky but that's alright hahahah everything feels/smells brand new.

Attachments

• 2012-09-28 16.10.30.jpg
    2012-09-28 16.10.30.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 65
Well that's a new one on me did not know Rosewill did mech keyboards?

They sure do. Check out my mechanical keyboard showdown (link in my author profile under my avatar).

Horrerblade, glad you got the keyboard and it is working for you. Yep, since you picked the one with the browns it is not clicky minus the sound of the keys bottoming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back