• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that thing will end up being green, with golden insides xD like a proper 'pot' (the ones you find at the end of rainbows and such)

I'd buy something like that and use it to drink dice cooled grog lol

This guy showed up yesterday after taking ages to ship and being forgotten in a warehouse by UPS for a day, but I can't be too mad since its the typical holiday season shipping hell, besides I'm too pleased with how well it runs all my games!

fhEx9.jpg.png

2ruM8.jpg.png

Gunna try my hand at a bit of 775

dont do it just send the board to me and everything will be okay, man that is a nice looking 775 board.

dont do it just send the board to me and everything will be okay, man that is a nice looking 775 board.

Even thought the little tower style vrm/NB heatsink looks cool I think it may need to come down to get a pot on there and even a CPU cooler :(

Gunna try my hand at a bit of 775 :-/

TPower i45

That's an fsb beast right there! :p
So jelly...

I got a bunch of LGA775 chips and this :) first results (wow a lot of volts)

1.7v :shock:
Though you got 4ghz on a Q6600...I never got over 3.6ghz on the ones I had the chance to oc (but they were not mine) :rolleyes:

I got some awesome PSC ram today, courtesy of Santa himself! :bday:
No pics yet, nor results...gonna have to wait till I get a new 3770k.

wife sent me this pic a little while ago gonna make for a long 3 hours at work. though something seems weird about htis board, mines not supposed to have SAS and that looks like one right next to the south bridge and i wrong?

edit im pretty sure that is a usb port never mind lol.

2013-01-08_13.27.35.jpg

Yep, used on the mobo power, CPU power, and PCIe power connectors. They are a pain to remove...

My Lamptron tool worked alright, but it broke. This is my replacement since the other Lamptron attachments still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back