• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got the NZXT cooler today. time to rack it up to 4.5 GIGA HURTZ >8^D

EDIT: 4.5 GIGA HURTZ FAIL. so its now clocked at 4.4ghz. crashed when i got to desktop so i might need some better ram...or something. thinking time.

Attachments

• P040513_1424.jpg
    P040513_1424.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 232
  • P040513_1507.jpg
    P040513_1507.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Air results don't always transfer to sub-zero. As I remember, high-leakage chips are typically better sub-zero overclockers, but produce a lot of heat on ambient temps.

Air results don't always transfer to sub-zero. As I remember, high-leakage chips are typically better sub-zero overclockers, but produce a lot of heat on ambient temps.
I know that Chance :)
It is a high leakage chip, relatively low VID and runs hot. And fast. Really fast. ~5.4 GHz Cinebench with ~1.536v on cold (3c) water, 4.73 stable at 1.38v, 75c temps on water...

EckoInLasVegas,

Deleted. Definately "off topic" for this thread. Feel free in General Discussion.

RT

Guys, please keep it on topic and to computer parts.

Maybe you could do your magic and change this thread to What new computer parts did you got today it will be better for OCF member, because this thread say What new TOY did you got today so i post pic of my new toy :)

Last edited:
Maybe you could do your magic and change this thread to What new computer parts did you got today it will be better for OCF member, because this thread say What new TOY did you got today so i post pic of my new toy :)

Forum's sub-category is:

Overclockers Forums > Overclocking > Benchmarking Activity > What new toys did you get today?

If you don't have enough common sense to associate that with
computer parts then perhaps being set to "No Discussions" will let it sink in.

RT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back