• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get this thing today, but I can finally talk about it today :D

ASRock Z77 Professional. Review link: ASRock Z77 Professional
z77pro-box-front.jpg
z77pro-box-rear.jpg

z77pro-box-moboWithFoam.jpg

Think this is enough CPU power?
z77pro-mobo-overview-CPUarea-Front-angled.jpg

How about ram power?
z77pro-mobo-overview-RAM slots.jpg

Yes that's a IDE/PATA connector. There's a floppy connector too.

There's also this character that will be on the OCF frontpage in the coming weekish:
Biostar TZ77XE4
TZ77XE4-box-front.jpg
TZ77XE4-motherboard-overview-front2.jpg
TZ77XE4-motherboard-overview-front-CPUSocket(open)-VRMHeatsinks-RamLabels.jpg

Faraday cage for the audio chip? Hell yes!

Didn't get this thing today, but I can finally talk about it today :D

ASRock Z77 Professional. Review link: ASRock Z77 Professional
View attachment 108291
View attachment 108292

View attachment 108293

Think this is enough CPU power?
View attachment 108294

How about ram power?
View attachment 108295

Yes that's a IDE/PATA connector. There's a floppy connector too.

There's also this character that will be on the OCF frontpage in the coming weekish:
Biostar TZ77XE4
View attachment 108296
View attachment 108297
View attachment 108298

Faraday cage for the audio chip? Hell yes!

Woot!

That Asrock board is looking smexy :p
Dig the ide/pata functionality hehe
Happy Easter folks! :thup:

Yeah I could do without the emoglare, you can turn the splash screen face off at least.

is that TEN sata i see on the ASRock ? Anyways that look damn fine, my next mobo might be another ASRock after all lol

Well i wouldnt buy it just coz of the ten sata, but the usual 6 aren't enough for me so it's definately a plus in my book, judging on the test it seems like its a damn good oc'ing board.
Price seems quite reasonable....hope it will when it hits my country aswell...i may very well pick one up.

I was very impressed by the OCing.
It beat the pants off every other lga1155 board I've used in clocks/volts, all have been tested with this specific CPU and ram too.

I'll be reviewing the Biostar TZ77XE4 shortly and will post when that is on the frontpage, there's an ASRock Z77 Extreme6 in the works too :D

Did i miss out on the maximus v Gene at newegg? Or did they not release yet? I didn't realize these were up for sale already. Why did they launch on the weekend?

There is a thread over at xs hinting that asus has improved the efficiency for 3d01 and spi. Are the asus boards going to be "the one" for us benchers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back