• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to high amount of photos on this thread a think it maybe time for a 56k warning to be put in the thread title.

I love my g27 wheel when i use it, its got enough force to pull your shoulders out of the socket if you turn it up that far. as far as shifters go who needs em, paddels all teh way :D

:eek:

Niiiiice! How does that stand up to the Thermalright Silver Arrow or the Noctua?

HereYou can see how it stacks up

That's a Genesis review, but down towards the bottom it shows comparisons. I got it because it was a great price, and it keeps up with the best air coolers out there, it's better than my Megahalems.

Due to high amount of photos on this thread a think it maybe time for a 56k warning to be put in the thread title.

We get very few 56k connections these days. ;) Most everyone has moved onto at least DSL. Thats part of the reason we started allowing 2MB attachments (mainly increased to 2MB so people host their images here, instead of image hosting sites that change and break image links years later - our old picture threads look like someone took birdshot to them due to dead external image hosts).

Okay, during most weekdays I am living out of hotels with slow Internet. So pages like this are a pain. Figured I would point it out incase there are others with slow internet. Doesn't bother me since i know what i am getting into when i open this thread. I was just figured I would point it out.

I got an OCZ PSU for review for OCF today, I'll be taking pictures later and post a couple.

Here we go. PSU is for review so watch the front page, it'll be up there within a week or two at the most.
postit-ocz-1.jpg
postit-ocz-2.jpg
postit-ocz-3.jpg

Lastly, the tek9slim and it's hardware are finally in the same place!
Yay!
postit-tek9slim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back