• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice snag on those Dominators...!

Is that a good deal? Seemed good, woomack tipped me off, when I tried to get some alone time with him in PM and romance him out of some of his good RAMs. :D

I just know dominators are decent sticks, and at $60 I won't think twice about putting the hurt to them.

I don't think 775 retention stuff comes off easily, I could be wrong though.

No idea, I'm a s775 noob and I didn't look close at the socket clips before I covered them in vaseline. :chair:

Didn't bother with pics, but Laing DDC-1 T, EK Supreme HF Copper/acetal and EK Coolstream XT 240 landed here today, if just my damn fittings would show up so i can start setting up that loop :bang head:rofl:

For some reason I don't see the Argentinian customs people being much, if any, safer than USA customs people :D

lol
I generally ask the person I'm sending it to what they want the value to say, they're the ones that'll have to explain to the customs officials why a piece with an MSRP of $700 is only worth $90 to them :beer:

lol
I generally ask the person I'm sending it to what they want the value to say, they're the ones that'll have to explain to the customs officials why a piece with an MSRP of $700 is only worth $90 to them :beer:

Because it's used. These things
depreciate faster than cars:p

Atleast that is my story.

Im going to say it again.. whoever did that was an IDIOT.

:rofl: :facepalm:

(and before I see some green text, I am that idiot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back