• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate you all.
MC hasn't even shipped my CPUs yet, either that or their order tracking is really, really bad.

I got my new htpc case yesterday. It looks like a good case.
( the most expensive case that I have ever bought.)

IMAG0843.jpg

IMAG0844.jpg

shoot me a PM if you really want to know.

I'd rather not say in public
I'll just say I got a good deal

@moocow , these aren't PSC, more like Hynix ;) ... still nice memory, I haven't seen it in any stores ( I won't even ask for price :p ) ... just waiting for some results on IB :)

not new but since im sick "very" i was at home and decided to dig around in my spare room closet and pull out some old pcs to see if there is anything usable.

found one thing so far that seems to oc ok

scaled.php

gets me in the socket 478 game as i have lots of unusable chips in that at work.

meh

Damn you all have fancy new parts lmao, I still can't decide what to get for my 21st.
Lol its no where near my 21st and people are asking me.
I am thinking of an ivy bridge setup, 16gb of dominator ddr3 ram, unlocked i3 or i5 CPU as I like to overclock and getting another Asus Geforce GTX 550Ti 1GB gddr5 graphics card and OCing both and putting them both in SLI.:D
Don't ask me about what motherboard I am thinking of getting because.
I don't have a clue but most likely a Z77 board most likely an Asus board and a cooler master clear sided case in black with red neons.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back