• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is a very good 80mm fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, should i throw out the extra 5-10?

Hey, is it worth the extra money for the Sunon 120s? I mean, i can get some other 120 for dirt cheap, but I want to know if it will come back to haunt me.

by the way , Sidewinder is a nice site.
Good find.

I would say spend a few extra bucks and get a Sunon. I’ve had some of those “cheap” fans in the past and that’s exactly what they are, cheap. I don’t think there’re nearly as good as the name brand ones. So spend a little more on a good fan, you wont regret it. :D

Re: well, should i throw out the extra 5-10?

Shmuck said:
Hey, is it worth the extra money for the Sunon 120s? I mean, i can get some other 120 for dirt cheap, but I want to know if it will come back to haunt me.

Compare the specs of the fans rpm / cmf /dbl. I havn't heard of to many fans just craping out on people.

nice find, bout to be flowin

Hey, that panaflo looks very nice...is it a relatively quiet 120, or another high quality jet engine?

I am seriously considering a panaflo from allelectronics, or maybe a sunon from sidewindercomputers. Any opinions on a good deal?

Back