• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SiSoftware Sandra Professional 2002

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IRONMAN

Registered
After I run the memory bandwidth benchmark, and select to reboot, I get an blue error screen. If I run other tests, such as cpu arithmetic benchmark, and reboot it is fine. What's going on? This happens not only on my machine, but three other of my friends machines. We are all running the Iwill XP 333R v.2.1 motherboard, and OCZ PC3000 ram. I have tried to update, but there where no updates available.

yep!

I know what you mean, I run it on my rig, BAM! BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!! Really sucks to , cause then you have to wait that much longer to get back to Overclockers Forum.

? also have a problem with Sandra. When I go to the vid-card info it fills the screen with BIG blocks and you can't see anything. When I move the mouse I see some blocks changing but doesn't return to its original state :mad: . Ok the card is o/ced but it does that even at the default speed .

PS
Forgot to state the vid-card : Creative RIVA TNT2 VANTA PCI, with the latest drivers. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back