• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eyefinity Not Working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Foxie3a

Normal Member
I've been working on this for a while now, and can NOT get it to work. My sig is current, so u can see specs there.

Radeon 5770
Latest 11.11 Drivers
WinServer 2008 R2 64 (Like Win7, 64)
DVI / HDMI / DP Outputs to 3 LCDs
DP to DVI ACTIVE Adapter, on the list of AMD approved P/Ns.

When I try enabling the third monitor, it won't let me save settings, but says I must save the settings before continuing, so I can never actually enable the third. I am however able to turn off one of the two first one, and then I can turn on the 3rd one, but I can NEVER have 3 at the same time. I don't even care about gaming, I just need the 3rd monitor for 2D stuff.

My adapter says ACTIVE on it, and it's P/N is on the list of approved ones by AMD.. but it isn't getting external power from another source, so I don't know if that matters. It's not designed that way.

I only have the three above outputs, and I'm trying to use them all. I've even tried converting the DVI to plain old VGA, since some people say u have to do that, but that didn't change things.

CCC is buggy in WinServer for some reason, but when I get it to work and go into the Eyefinity section, the only option is to re-enable a previous Eyefinity setting, NOTHING about creating a new one... so I've been trying in the Windows settings. But neither are working.

Thanks!

Back