• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yet another H80 vs. H100 (600T case) question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

digitalpirate

I currently have the H100 (exhaust) config in my 600t case. The radiator is in the case, and the 2 fans sit outside the case on top. There, is no room for a push/pull config. I have an option to exchange, the H100 for a H80 (which will be setup in push/pull), and will be mounted in my exhaust fan spot in the back of the case.

My question is, do u think i will get better temps/performance with the H80 push/pull, vs H100 2 fan exhaust?

Thanks in advanced!

I currently have the H100 (exhaust) config in my 600t case. The radiator is in the case, and the 2 fans sit outside the case on top. There, is no room for a push/pull config. I have an option to exchange, the H100 for a H80 (which will be setup in push/pull), and will be mounted in my exhaust fan spot in the back of the case.

My question is, do u think i will get better temps/performance with the H80 push/pull, vs H100 2 fan exhaust?

Thanks in advanced!

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

You will get better temps with your current setup. simple as that :thup:

wow! Now that's what i call a speedy reply.. thanks so much for your input. I was weary about the current performance just because the way the 600t fits the H100 the fans sit on top of the radiator in a pull cong, rather then under pushing air thru it. But i had to hear it from a pro. thanks again

wow! Now that's what i call a speedy reply.. thanks so much for your input. I was weary about the current performance just because the way the 600t fits the H100 the fans sit on top of the radiator in a pull cong, rather then under pushing air thru it. But i had to hear it from a pro. thanks again

you have the same number of fans as an h80 in push/pull but have twice the surface area in your rad. so even if you are moving 75% of the air you are still out cooling the h80. also I like my fans in a pull config since it allows me to clean the rad easier since the dust basically only gets stuck on the side that it is drawn in on. this means i don't have to take my fans off to clean.

once again :welcome: stick around and you will learn much much more :thup:

Yup, H100 rocks dude. I replaced my case to go to something which could handle it.

Back