• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My New Corsair 600T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jameseboy

I got this case about a week ago now, Its amazing, The cooling is far superior to that of my old CM690, also tons of room.

PC160008.jpg

PC160011.jpg

PC160013.jpg

PC160021.jpg

PC160019.jpg

Also picked up a Cyborg V7 keyboard. Its pretty ace. I managed to pick up a split new 2TB samsung spinpoint F4 sata II drive for £60 ($93) which was an amazing deal going by hard drive prices these days.

Oh, and woke up to this this morning, was a nice surprise.
PC160023.jpg

thats awesome, im jelly of the case and the snow!

im actually grabbing the 600t special edition :O im pumped. but i do like the black look alot!

how is that mesh siding?

Ewww. Snow. Bleh.
It's 63* here and that's not warm enough. I miss summer.

To the case....it sure is a good looking one.
Love-love-LOVE the painted interior cases. Can't wait to get rid of my Gladiator.

haha thanks. the snow is a bit of a bummer when its worse than this haha. but its nice when its not too bad. as for the mesh side, its decent, you can fit 4 120mm fans onto it if needed, so by that, its fairly usefull, ive seen one on here where someone has the rad from a h100 mounted on it.

Back