• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Turtle Beach sound

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deltafan909

So I have had this Turtle Beach Earforce X11 for a while now. I bought it so I could use it for my PC and Xbox. But, I have only used it for my PC. The sound quality in the speakers is great! But, the microphone is a little bit messed up. There is this buzzing/static sound that is constantly audible when I am talking to someone or recording myself.

It is very quiet, but is clearly audible. My voice quality is fine, but the buzzing is always in the background. I am using my PC's onboard sound card. Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Sound with Mic Boost on and off is attached.

Edit: It is very subtle. Make sure your volume is up and your background noise is low.

Attachments

• Mic Boost off.avi
    94.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Mic Boost on.avi
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
Interested in figuring out this as well, I thought it was my brothers mic when we chat over yahoo messenger but maybe it is mine. I'm using the EXACT same head set.

Back