• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cable internet

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Speed 50-80KB single dl speed. (not sure if that's me or the sites, haven't had the chance to do multiple dls yet.) Cost = 0.00

Ottoman said:
dude.. u guys are gettin ripped..

in canada cable is 25US/month

30bux a month for a connection that has a d/l speed 4 or 5 times faster then t1?
I don't think so! =)
The avg t1 does 1500/1500Kb/s or 187/187KB/s
now... OOL does 7000/1000Kbs/ or 875/125KB/s
Now would u rather pay 4 or 500bux a month for t1 or 30bux for OOL? :D
But don't get my wrong t1 is on a dedicated line and is alot stabler and the bandwidth is more canstant

My ISP only gives me 640Kbps down and 128Kbps up. :( :( :( :( I could get up to 1.5mbps but its waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too expensive ( I don't remember now but I think its $100 + . They are craaaaaaaaazzzyyyy).Ohhh how much I envy your speeds.......

MoPMatrix said:

30bux a month for a connection that has a d/l speed 4 or 5 times faster then t1?
I don't think so! =)
The avg t1 does 1500/1500Kb/s or 187/187KB/s
now... OOL does 7000/1000Kbs/ or 875/125KB/s
Now would u rather pay 4 or 500bux a month for t1 or 30bux for OOL? :D
But don't get my wrong t1 is on a dedicated line and is alot stabler and the bandwidth is more canstant

Yup T1 speeds heheh they say about this when Optimum has on their tv ads.

FerrariF50 said:

Yup T1 speeds heheh they say about this when Optimum has on their tv ads.

Yep
Quoted...
"The fastest internet access u can get"
not totaly true cuz theres always OC-45 and t3 :p
but in our area it's the fastest! =)

RangerJoe said:
should i repeat? WHAT DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE DO YOU GUYS USE????

The reson no one answered that is cuz ur not alowed to talk about filesharing programs on the boards...
I PM'ed u =)

Back