• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2012 - Las Vegas: Live Blog

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for getting this posted guys! Hunting lunch currently, and will get some updates soon. Today is Press Day and tomorrow marks the start of the main event, so we're getting situated with everything, and we'll have more updates soon. :)

Thanks for getting this posted guys! Hunting lunch currently, and will get some updates soon. Today is Press Day and tomorrow marks the start of the main event, so we're getting situated with everything, and we'll have more updates soon. :)

I'm flattered, but just because I arrive tomorrow, does not mean it marks the official start of the event!
;)

Nvidia conference starts in an hour for anyone interested! The line is pretty long already here, but I've heard talk that the line for the Microsoft Keynote in 3 hours is already growing. Heading straight there after this, and I hope I get in!

Last edited:
All live updates are available in the front-page story, linked in the first post.

NVIDIA ended, Microsoft keynote from Ballmer up next, starting in 45 minutes. Checkout the article if you want to follow updates live.

Last edited:
Ballmer keynote starting in 15 minutes, added a couple panorama's of the audience into the live feed - check it out, it is a full house!

As the story goes...

On the first day, Glorious Leader said "create dance!"

And Glorious leader saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.

aDSC03241.jpg

aDSC03242.jpg

PS. Because I know someone out of you is going to ask, yes thats a bunch of Kingston, Antec, and Gigabyte parts frozen into a block of ice in the background. :rolleyes:

Thanks to Kingston, Antec, and Gigabyte for a nice nightcap.

Here's the pictures you guys are actually interested in:

Computer parts encased in ice:
aDSC03227.jpg

The KAG logo of the night (kingston, antec, and gigabyte hosted the party):
aDSC03213.jpg

Through the ice, a shot of the Gigabyte gaming keyboard:
aDSC03214.jpg

And the Antec case iced out:
aDSC03216.jpg

HyperX RAM from Kingston:
aDSC03221.jpg

Last edited:
If you aren't following the live feed, Intel just officially introduced the K800 Lenovo Smartphone, the first phone powered by an Intel processor:

The K800 is going to China first, no ETA discussed yet for US arrival.

HDMI output supports 1080P, 6 hours of video playback, 45 hours of audio playback, 3G 8 hours, standby for 14 days

Back