• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingpin F1 Dark Preview

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hokiealumnus

Water Cooled Moderator
I had the "photo shoot" of this beast last night and can't help but share a few. It's just a great looking piece of hardware. The review will be written after I have a chance to drive it cold.

If you have never taken photos of something that shiny and that dark, it is difficult to say the least. These were some of the best I could come up with, hope you like them!

You'll have to wait until the review for the rest. Barring unforeseen complication I plan on livestreaming with it during the day on Monday, January 16th on Sandy Bridge-E to test control and (time and LN2 allowing) Bulldozer to test balls-to-the-wall full pot action! Hope to start ~9am.

So you can get this but not a GPU mount?

I want to win darn it!

:D

Hahaha...I plan on doing a SLIGHT mod to the card to produce some higher clocks. It's a strong GPU and should be fine on ambient. :thup:

Back