• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Down, but not out.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the_cultie

I haven't been as active here on the forums recently as I used to be but I've still been folding away for the team and watching the stats and our battle to keep our spot.

Well, over the next few days my ppd is going to take a hit. After Saturday I will be down roughly 20k PPD. This is all due to the fact that I am leaving Ireland and moving to California to get married :D It means that I'll only have my laptop for a few months until we get settled but hopefully by then I can start building a new folding machine and the Classifieds will be my first port of call for parts :thup:

With all the free time I should have now I'll be on the forums again doing what I can for the team and who knows, maybe I'll even meet some of you :)

Congrats on the fiance! Pity you had to go all the way to California to find a girl who'd overlook that extra ear coming out the back of your head! :p

Seriously, best wishes.

Congrats to you! My sister and brother-in-law live in Ireland... Wicklow (spelling?)... My bro works for Microsoft. Beautiful country you have there!:thup:

Thanks guys!

Congrats on the fiance! Pity you had to go all the way to California to find a girl who'd overlook that extra ear coming out the back of your head! :p

Seriously, best wishes.

Haha, I think overclocking and my fiancée would go together like matter and anti-matter.

Congrats to you! My sister and brother-in-law live in Ireland... Wicklow (spelling?)... My bro works for Microsoft. Beautiful country you have there!:thup:
Yes, spelling is perfect. Wicklow has some nice parts but I still haven't seen all of them.

Thanks guys, just arrived in Seattle & waiting on the girlfriend to arrive from San Francisco. Time to get wedding stuff organised.

Back