• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CES 2012: EVGA to Release New Line of PSUs Designed for Overclockers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

High above the Las Vegas Strip in a decked-out suite at the upscale Wynn Hotel, Jacob Freeman gave us a look at the latest products from EVGA. According to Freeman, EVGA prides themselves on offering unique products for enthusiasts. Their goal is to produce hardware focused on the needs of overclockers and high-end users.

The showcase included EVGA's latest line of X79 motherboards, including the FTW, SLI, Classified and dual-CPU SRX. At the moment these boards are somewhat hard to come by, but EVGA assured us e-tailers would have increased stock beginning in February. The boards features EV... ... Return to article to continue reading.

the SRX looks amazing. hopefully they release it same time as intel releases the xeon proc to go with it.

I want the 1500W monster. Something tells me I can't afford it though. Wonder who the OEM is?

Back