• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Nvidia's Fermi architecture has been out for some time now and at this point in time is just about ending the life cycle of cards based on it to make room for Kepler sometime this year... (recent CES updates from Nvidia claim 1H 2012) but not so fast! A fairly significant gap in the market between the GTX 560 Ti and GTX 570 seemed to be begging for card to bridge that gap. Answering the call is a new GTX 560 Ti 448 core based on the GTX 570/580 core (GF110) sporting 448 stream processors (SP's) up from the default 384 of the GTX 560 Ti.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review! :thup: I'm in the market for a card, currently running with onboard. The performance is surprising and it looks pretty sharp to boot.

very nice Ed. You are becoming a regular here in the editorials, and I am enjoying your writings.
Card should be a very nice addition for team green.

Very nice article and It has turned me back into search mode for my new card in 7-10 days :lol:

Would have loved to see the 570 benches included here as that's one of the cards I have been very hot for in my searches.
Looking at these numbers it's hard to believe the 570 would not have lost out to this Ti also :D

Again very good info and thanks ;)

Man that card is SUPER impressive! And it will allow for quad SLI? I think thats the ultimate deal for nVidia right now...

Back