• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NZXT Switch 810 Black Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got mine set up!

Here it is during leak test. Currently up and running - I'm typing on it now :attn:

Attachments

• switch computer.jpg
    switch computer.jpg
    854.5 KB · Views: 122
Very nice! Looks like there is plenty of room and was probably easy to set up.

Jealous! wish I had have known about this case/ it been out. when I bought my arc midi. so much more room in this one for rads then the midi.

Ran prime on all 4 cores and Heaven at the same time for an hour.

GPU maxed at 40c and cpu maxed at 51c.

Using a B.I. 360 gtx and swifttech 240 with a whole bunch of AP-14s.

The case was pretty easy to build in. As someone else said it could use a little more room behind the tray for the excess cables but everything did fit.

I was going to use quick disconnects on the 360gtx for ease of cleaning purposes but the tubing runs were way too short to fit them in.

Good morning to you all, I would like to ask a question about this case.

Looking at Robble way of putting radiators on his picture, can a 3x140 radiator be putted the same way with the existing holes (for example a black ice sr-1 with his 20 mm holes space), and if not, could be putted by drilling new holes but mantaining the same way of orientation (with "fitting part" of the radiator near the back of the case)?

Thanks in advance, if all goes well I promise i will put on forum the finished pc :p .

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english (I' m italian), this case will arrive on my country about middle of April, so I want to buy the watercooling parts that will go inside before that.

Lovin mine....

Went and got the Gun metal gray variant of the Switch 810...this is a sweet case. Holds a ton of hardware and can go either air or water without a whole lot of effort. :thup:

Has anyone who owns a Switch 810, had problems with the rubber grommets? My rubber grommets (all of them) appear to have dried up. They leave a black rubber/powder over anything and everything they touch/rub up against (looks like charcoal but much harder to remove) and if bent too far, they just break apart, as they did when I was redoing my loop. The white Monsoon compression fittings are no longer white, as well as the silver tygon having the dried rubber all over it. Looks like cheap rubber was used for all the grommets.

Back