• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia quatro 400 GPU cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi Ladman or others,
I'm in same situation, I need to cool down QUADRO 4000; Could any of you please suggest a good solution (WC or AC).
Its currently running ridiculously at > 95 C, I'm so worried now. (Tried cleaning, forced external fan, EVGA Precision X etc., helped a bit but not much. Next I will try to reseat with new thermal paste etc.).

Thanks for your time in advance.

Welcome to the forums digitalfreak. New thermal paste is a good idea. Also how's your case airflow? If you're not getting enough cool air in or hot air out then that will cause excessive heat build-up in you case.

Nice Necro BTW. You may want to start a new thread as this one is over 3 years old.

Also, if you're running a Fermi (GTX400-500 series) and equivalent to those in a enterprise line, than yes, I would look at a newer generation GPU since it should run cooler but as said before, make sure you have adequate cooling and flow through out the case.

Back