• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Corsair Hydro Series H100 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just went from an h60 to the h100 with an fx 8120, my 24/7 clock was 4.2 ghz and loaded temp of 58c now i am at 4.7 ghz and 54c. the h60 i ran high speed fans in a push me/pull you, on the h100 i am running the stock fans.

Glad to hear it is performing well! :thup:

This is my second bad H100 in a row. Have to send back for another one. First one the pump didn't run at all, the second one the fan controller is dead and the fans only spin on startup then stop. Starting to be unhappy with Corsair

if this is a preview of where corsair is going with there quality standards they are in serious trouble. Its bad when so many people have to RMA something and they receive something thats just as bad or worse than the one they sent back but there are pages upon pages of these posts on the corsair forums. Wish I would have revisited them before I purchased my h100 although it works 1 fan header causes every fan I plug into it to squeal like crazy and I have to use 4 fans in push pull just to keep the temps that I was getting with the h70. Def a huge step backwards for corsair.

A question - not a comment

The radiator on the Corsaid H100 will NOT fit within my case. I was wondering if there is enough tube length to allow me to have the rad outside the case? Has anyone done that? It would allow four better fans to be mounted on the rad. I've read reviews that state the Corsair provided fans are a little on the loud side.

BachOn

The tubes are 320mm in length so you don't really have much to play with. It all depends on the case but I highly doubt you could comfortably.

The radiator on the Corsaid H100 will NOT fit within my case. I was wondering if there is enough tube length to allow me to have the rad outside the case? Has anyone done that? It would allow four better fans to be mounted on the rad. I've read reviews that state the Corsair provided fans are a little on the loud side.

BachOn
It depends on how you want to orient it outside the case. If you are talking on the other side of the thing case material, than likely yes, If its more than that, I would certainly measure. So you are you puttinf four fans on (#) or for fans? Im a bit confused.

Back