• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NH-D14, will this fit in my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IJAHman

I build a new rig but on a tight budget. I have this case NZXT Source 210 Elite and planning to OC my 2600K to 4.4 - 4.6ghz if I get lucky. I have already a CPU cooler on my sig which i use it on my old rig, and not planning to remove it there. So I plan to buy a Noctua NH-D14 to cool up my CPU if ever I OC it. In the spec of the case it says 160mm clearance for CPU cooler and D14 is also 160mm in height. Will this be exactly correct and will fit in my case? Will this have any issue with my RAM (G.Skill Ripjaws X 8gb 2x4gb kit) if ever I populate the 4 slots and go 16gb? Anybody have an idea with this, or someone have experience with this case and cpu cooler? Thanks in advance guys. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! how about with my ram, assuming I have 4 of this intalled. Will this cause any issue with the cooler? And btw, noctua is 160mm in height and super mega is only 158 something. Hopefully I can still close my side panel..

If you have a 120mm fan on the rear, you can fit a full height tower cooler inside. You might not have room for an Archon, and you might not have room for a 140mm push fan, but a D14 will fit.

Back