• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CoolerMaster Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This brings up another question. Can the intake air from those bottom fans reach the top section of the case? It looks like the mid-plate is solid, and the air would come in one side of the case and go out the other without getting to where the hot components are located.

There is that.
They'll feed more air to the PSU, plus it can curl up over that bottom plate at the rear of the drive bays and head into the case.

I wouldn't call them crucial if there aren't drives down there, but I'd run 'em personally.

I love my Cosmos II, fits my HPTX "build" perfectly, with 12 case/cpu cooler fans to boot.
Gonna fit 2 more inside the top bezel and another on the HDD case with those long screws eventually.

All I keep thinking about is "Boy, I'm gonna have trouble topping this case when I get a new system in several years"

Wow! I must say I'm very impressed with this case. This just might be the next case I buy when it's time for a total system upgrade. What a beast! Has anybody had any trouble with the fan controller? Anybody have some pics of their CM Cosmos II Ultra they would like to share? Great review by the way.

Thanks!

As I remember, the fan controller was on the noisy end of things. It worked well enough though.

Back