• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED How much RAM does your primary computer have installed? [>2012]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How much RAM does your primary computer have installed?

• < 1 gig

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 1 - 2.9 gigs

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • 3 - 4.9 gigs

Votes: 71 13.3%
  • 5 - 6.9 gigs

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • 7 - 8.9 gigs

Votes: 220 41.1%
  • 9 - 12.9 gigs

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • 13 - 16.9 gigs

Votes: 129 24.1%
  • 17 - 24.9 gigs

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • 25 - 32.9 gigs

Votes: 19 3.6%
  • >= 33 gigs - Please post amount.

Votes: 6 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With only 6 results for over 33gigs. Would it warrant a new poll?

Never know, some of the people that voted before might have upgraded over time. I feel a refresh every year or so is a good idea.

In my first build at home I have only 6GB installed. The new computer I'm going to assemble tomorrow is going to have 16GB or RAM in it. 4x4GB G.SKILL 1866 sticks. Should be nice! plus I couldn't pass up the deal. 2x4gb packs for under 25 bucks when 4x4gb packs were selling at $60+? Uh duh!

Near about the 28th. I'll make a new poll. Which will make for one year. Bonus higher amounts in the poll. Any suggestions for the cutoff and be realistic? I was thinking of the suggestion for 64GB. Is that mainstream enough (on this forum) now to warrant it?

What will you include for the poll, system wise? For example, my desktop has a paltry 32gb, but my main file server 256gb RAM.

I was thinking keeping the idea the same. Unless you have input... Or you can create a new poll, then lock this.

I'm up for whatever, I was just curious on how you were going to make it.

I was going to just add 2 more options, past that idunno. It prolly would be easier for you to create it. Since you have the mod box to lock this after the poll is created, plus being more up to date on user base dynamics. Possibly re-adding the feature tag if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back