• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mini-HTPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fall

I have some cash to burn so I was wanting to make a mini pc with the Habey EMC-600B or the Habey EMC-800B

My question is are the "All in one" boards like this one worth it or should i get a i3-2100T system?

This will be used to Stream from my other HTPC to my room in the APT so I can watch a movie while others are watching TV or something.

I will also be taking this to work to do my A+ Certs and use it for the interwebs at home ans work.

awesome thanks for the answer!

The case has 2 versions that I am aware of a 60W and a 120W PSU.

How is the Chip for non HTPC Use? I know it wont be great but its just a thought. Im sure it cant be as bad as the 10 year old computers we have at work. :D

I am sure it will beat any 10 year old computer. I have no idea what it is capable of outside of HTPC use though as it is in my secondary HTPC nestled in my bedroom and is not used for anything other than watching movie and TV encodes.

Just to be sure, I would go with the 120W PSU.

Awesome thanks for the info I think i ill go with one.

And I agree on the 120W one! :thup:

Back