• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New PSP 2001 CFW 6.6 - must play games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ivanlabrie

As the title says...I'll be getting one of these in two weeks.
What are the best games out there?
I already got Monster Hunter, MGS and a Naruto UMD xD
So, I'm open to suggestions!
Post em' up! :p

xD Yeah, saw those...a friend already has them. He got his psp a while ago...so those games I can easily get, plus Monster Hunter freedom unite and assassins creed bloodlines.
Anything else? Keep em coming ;)

I have some homework then! Good thing though...
It should arrive here next week.
I'm a bit late for the psp bandwagon, as usual though.
I got my psx when ps2 was launched, my ps2 when the ps3 was about to launch, and now this one just before the vita launches xD
Things are TOO expensive in Buenos Aires, such a shame.

Hahaha! Zes chiming in as usual, with his PSP-lore...
I have your hdd and ram dude, I'll take them to work tomorrow and hand them over to you.
I'm getting fond of them, but they belong to you... (u)

What you really need to get are RIN Gameboy Color Emulator and gPSP Gameboy Advanced Emulator so you can play the original Pokemon roms. ;)

What you really need to get are RIN Gameboy Color Emulator and gPSP Gameboy Advanced Emulator so you can play the original Pokemon roms. ;)

Might need those in case I sell my tablet. -got a Nook Color flashed to cm7.1 that plays psx, gba, gbc, gb, snes, nes, genesis, scummv, and android games-
I just wanted a psp so bad...:drool:

Back