• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saying goodbye.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PenguinsPal

I just wanted to give everybody the heads up that I am leaving Rosetta. If anybody is interested in being the Team Captain please let me know and I will switch it over to you.

Daniel

Might be an idea to let us know why this sudden change in a Penguin's dorsal fin direction?

Hand it back over to Ol'Baddy. We'll keep things truckin till we find a new leader.
Thx for all your support Pal! :)

So much for goodbyes. Added an Athlon 7850BE and re-added my 1090T back to Rosetta as well as my 2500K. So we will see if I can get back into the top 10 again...lol

So much for goodbyes. Added an Athlon 7850BE and re-added my 1090T back to Rosetta as well as my 2500K. So we will see if I can get back into the top 10 again...lol
You can have my spot at #9(Rac per day not overall) I plan on booting someone out of the top 5!:p

Congrats on the additions!!

Back