• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is my new desktop background! The other animated backgrounds were cool, but the flashing was too much... This one is mellow enough to leave enabled! Cool. :)

Overclockers Wallpaper

1920*1200 - WMV - 13MB

Animated Video Wallpaper - 3D LOGO SHAIN

NEW0FORM.jpg

Download

Last edited:
The other day I thought to myself... how could these wallpapers get any cooler... and then you animate them!!! Great job, keep it up!!!

Keep up the good work on these. I can't express how amazed I am with these. I think I may have to change my POST screen to one of the wallpapers!

I had a little thought as well. Not sure if this have come up but I know that on rooted andriod devices that you can change the boot screen. I have done some reading but am not real versed on how to actually create one. From what I gathered you have to have a series of images and there is a .txt file that it reads from. Addictivetips has a good post that I was reading on. http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-change-customize-create-android-boot-animation-guide/

Just a thought if you get adventurous! :attn:

Thanks again!

EDIT: Just took a gander at your website. Nice design there too. :D

Last edited:
Back