• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I glanced through the thread some and saw an i5 background and was going to use that, then saw it had 2500K on it.

Any chance you could do an Ivy Bridge one? More specifically the i5-3570K.

I know that rezasam1 makes masterpieces, but however I want to
contribute at this great thread! That's my image dedicated at the forum.

oclogo.jpg

1920*1080

IVY Bridge Core i5 3570K

[ATTACH*]111822[/ATTACH]

This looks good, however, do you think you could do like a Battlefield 3 themed 3570K one? Thanks, these all good good btw. I'm currently running the police Dodge Charger dreamscene right now! :clap:

This looks good, however, do you think you could do like a Battlefield 3 themed 3570K one? Thanks, these all good good btw. I'm currently running the police Dodge Charger dreamscene right now! :clap:

Battlefield3-3570.jpg

Man,those wallpapers are great. Have you ever thought about taking them to a printing company and having posters made? They would look great in anyones computer room. Maybe even made with florescent colors so they pop when your gaming in the dark:thup:

Also I would like to thank you for all the great backgrounds.Wrkboot:grouphug:

Back