• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi , thanks all friends :thup:

to continue designing , please remove all pictures in the quote

please dont send quote with picture

thank you
:salute:

Hi , thanks all friends :thup:

to continue designing , please remove all pictures in the quote

please dont send quote with picture

thank you
:salute:

Thank you very much rezasam1.... I am now sporting the ORED wallpaper you made after my suggestions. :D

Keep them coming.

Sebas

Overclockers HD Wallpaper

TYPO Wallpaper

1920*1080

TYPO.jpg

Last edited:
Holy c...! I need 10 monitors to put all your nice wallpapers!
I don't know which one to chose...

wtf happened lol, sorry guys, my internet glitched =p. If your that sensitive, sure, I'll take them down.

wtf happened lol, sorry guys, my internet glitched =p. If your that sensitive, sure, I'll take them down.

The site went bonkers for a bit...

His content, gotta respect it. Perhaps ask him first... Seems like he is digging making the content and such. I have no clue on his motivations, but I am digging the submissions.
(None strike my fancy, since there is no site color scheme and lightning bolt. Great work though.)

Apple

1920*1080

MacApple.jpg

Last edited:

Overclockers TYPO

1920*1080

RAIN.jpg

Last edited:
rezasam1, Dropbox is not a fly-by-night operation, but Megaupload wasn't either. If you've been to their page recently, you see the problem with external hosting.

Would you be willing to upload your wallpapers to the forum instead? This place isn't going anywhere and they'll be here, safe and sound, as long as we exist.

attachment.php

Thanks!

^ good advice and good thing that windows 7 has the changing backgrounds after every 5 minutes or i would have to go and chose that would be difficult lol

The issue is that if something ever happens to the hosting, then all images will be broken in this thread. If you upload here, then the images will never be broken in this thread.

In the TYPO version above, I removed the URL tags as they didn't function. It seems you have what appears to be a thumbnail linked that you're supposed to click download to get the original. Just upload the original wallpaper and attach it like you did with the thumbnail.

It may be beneficial to upload all of them to the original post and add 16:10 versions of the wallpapers.

I don't believe the 10 images per post limitation is in effect anymore. Confirmation?

Back