• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

All wallpapers link changed to PicoFile Server

Thanks

Overclockers HD Wallpaper

Overclockers Wallpaper

1920*1080

MACOC1.jpg

Last edited:
Rezasam1: Some nice work, thanks for sharing... And for checking with me first. :)

It may be beneficial to upload all of them to the original post and add 16:10 versions of the wallpapers.

I don't believe the 10 images per post limitation is in effect anymore. Confirmation?

Correct, no more 10 image limitation. I think it is unlimited in fact now, or its a really high limit compared to most forums.

Hello , Sorry

I do not understand :

add 16:10 versions of the wallpapers !?

I don't believe the 10 images per post limitation is in effect anymore ?

stop designing ?

Don't stop designing unless you want to! By 16:10, he means the aspect ratio. 1920 x 1080 is 16:9. If you feel like making them for other resolutions, 1920 x 1200 is a less common but still popular resolution. 5:4 is a common one too, at 1280 x 1024. :)

Thanks for your work, I just got to see these today and they look great. :thup:

Hello , Dear Moderator

I can design a height of only 1080 16:9

16:10 = 1200 , At this height I can not design , 1050 is the height of my monitor

I try some of my design projects in the future with 1920 x 1200 Resolution

Overclockers HD Wallpaper

ok , sorry

Overclockers 3D

1920*1080

Oc2M.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome, i downloaded some of your anandtech wallpapers of of there, glad to see you're over here too :) And I'm definitely going to download:attn:

Awsome, i downloaded some of your anandtech wallpapers of of there, glad to see you're over here too :) And I'm definitely going to download:attn:

Excuse me please

thank you

Last edited:
Um...he was saying he likes your wallpapers and he's going to download them. Doesn't seem like a problem. :shrug:

rezasam1,

We are respectful here of your wishes. Please do not let translation disrupt your stay here and sharing. Thank you.

Back