• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sexy card, sexy wallpaper!
I love it rez! Its the new wallpaper when i get my pc back together :)

Love the green lightning!!

Reza you never cease to amaze me with your contributions, can we get some 21:9 wallpaper in here as well.

Registered to say "thanks"

5760*1080

Holy Moses, man, you do some fantastic work. I've already grabbed a number of wallpapers, this one just demanded that I say "THANK YOU!" before running off with my stash.

I made this screenshot earlier, before I got this far in the thread - http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot2016-05-1508-21-36.php

Let's see if I can make another screenshot with this over-sized wall paper . . . yes - http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/screenshot2016-05-1511-39-54.php

I'm the guy who likes things, or doesn't like them. I seldom can say WHY I like/dislike artwork, but I know it when I see it. In your case, I don't like *everything*, but most of it is simply awesome. Well - to restate that, all of your work is awesome, just some of it doesn't suit my taste. IMHO, your very best work are the simpler themed ones. Some are just a little to busy, to loud, or to bright for my taste. You do great with "understated elegance".

That's my two cents - and thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Quick edit: I started to scroll up the page to hit the "thanks" button on some of your posts. I don't see it. Maybe someone can explain how to "thank" posters on this forum?

The thanks button should be at the bottom left of the post you want to thank.

No "thanks" button

The thanks button should be at the bottom left of the post you want to thank.

Maybe I need to reach some threshold of posts before I can see that button. Which is odd, because I do see the "report" button. I hovered the mouse all the way across that bottom border, thinking that my color scheme might be hiding another button. It's just not there.

Oh well - different forums work differently - I was surprised that I was able to post live links. On many forums, a new member is not permitted to do so, until he has made 10, or 25, or 100 posts.

BTW - nice forum you guys have here! I don't remember what I was searching for when Google hit this forum - if I start closing a couple dozen tabs, I'll find it again. But, nice forum!

Maybe I need to reach some threshold of posts before I can see that button. Which is odd, because I do see the "report" button. I hovered the mouse all the way across that bottom border, thinking that my color scheme might be hiding another button. It's just not there.

Oh well - different forums work differently - I was surprised that I was able to post live links. On many forums, a new member is not permitted to do so, until he has made 10, or 25, or 100 posts.

BTW - nice forum you guys have here! I don't remember what I was searching for when Google hit this forum - if I start closing a couple dozen tabs, I'll find it again. But, nice forum!

Each member can only give 10 "thanks" per day ;)
Once you use up the 10, the button disappears.

Ah, I was on my phone and didn't see your join date.
IIRC it is 10 posts until you can thank here.

Welcome to the forum, glad you like it! :)

Back