• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Overclockers Wallpapers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just went through and looked at all these pictures, I'm not sure my eyes can handle all that candy anymore and my brain is on overload from all the wonderful you have posted, I thanked you as many times as it would allow me, but it's still not enough.

This is definatly some of the best looking wallpapers I have ever seen.

This will be my folding rig's permanent background :D :thup:

I just went through and looked at all these pictures, I'm not sure my eyes can handle all that candy anymore and my brain is on overload from all the wonderful you have posted, I thanked you as many times as it would allow me, but it's still not enough.

This is definatly some of the best looking wallpapers I have ever seen.
+1

Simply ​stunning!

I'm still just in awe, been regularly surfing this site for the last year, been a member long time now, but yesterday was the first time I saw this.

Thank you Rezasam1, for now I have the best looking windows boot log and background, no more boring black backgrounds for me :D

Sexy wallpaper rez, as usual! :drool:

Small request: Can you make something with an EVGA 780 Superclocked for me? 1400x1050 would be the size.
OCF review
link for pics of the card.

Thanks rez, and please keep 'em coming!!!

Back