• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is your case on top of your desk or below it?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Where do you keep your primary computer in your work space?

• On top of the desk.

Votes: 201 47.1%
  • Below the desk.

Votes: 226 52.9%

• Total voters
Below my desk. Gets plenty of airflow where it's at, runs cool even when being worked very hard. Plus it's way too heavy/big to sit on top of the desk!

Last edited:
Sadly, it's below my desk.
I'm trying to find a cheap table/drawer so I can just put it on top of that
and still have access to store stuff in the drawers.

not actually on it but next to it on a bookcase. Bad thing is its facing the wrong way so I cant see inside it :( all that work and i cant see it :(

Currently mines in the closet, empty. Just have my PC on the motherboard tray from my old stacker with the drives and PSU on the desk lol.

Mine is below my desk sitting on the carpet, so much more desk space.

I should probably find a wooden board or something like that and put my computer on that.

It had to be ontop of my desk, I worked to hard to just put it under the desk like a pair of shoes. My wife and family don't really understand it and why I take care of it all the time by cleaning it and improving cables. They don't know I have almost $2k worth of hardware :D

DSCN6816.JPG

Ya, it is pretty old but it has been faithful to me for the last 6 years and counting. It is my next big upgrade but why fix something that isn't broke.

Nice looking job there PB cant understand people buy a case with a window then sticking under the table huh! AJ. :D :shrug:

I recently had a chance to mount my monitor (which is actually a TV). I'll tell you it's pretty awesome. It was kind of a pain searching through all the tv wall mount reviews, but eventually I found a small cheetah I was ok with. I'll see if I can get a picture of my setup in here... =)

I have mine under my desk as there is no space on top also I have the window facing me so I can look at it all day...

pic

picture.php

That looks Brilliant Tony, very nice and tidy and well laid out, yep a proper job that! AJ.

Thanks AJ. It's a work in progress.
I have some more Bitspower fittings coming in next week and I'll post some proper pics when I get them installed.
I was going to post pics a while back, but just wasn't happy with it quite yet, but it's getting there...

Mine is on top of my desk. It's water cooled so I like to check the fitting and blocks every couple days.

Back