• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Postal 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freeagent

Has anyone played this yet? I watched a vid on youtube last night.. In it, you are a cop, and you catch a robber, then cuff him and set him ablaze! I thought that was awsome until he pissed on him to put out the flames.. needless to say, I own this game now. But I have to go to work for a couple of hours today, not sure when I can play :bang head

Between this, and the floppy purple dildo in Saints Row 3, my gf iand I are going to have some good laughs :)

I'm kinda curious too. Read a few reviews and they didn't look too positive (repetitive game play plus limited enemies), anyone with personal experience? It's one of those games I'm going to buy eventually, just wondering if I should wait for a sale.

Id wait for the sale, its ok.. but I havent played it too much. Im $30k away from getting my first golden gun in blackops, its just something I have to do :D

My gf said it reminded here of dukenukem abit, I agreed

Id wait for the sale, its ok.. but I havent played it too much. Im $30k away from getting my first golden gun in blackops, its just something I have to do :D

My gf said it reminded here of dukenukem abit, I agreed

Well, good thing I didn't grab it when I first saw it came out then. Got Alan Wake and Skyrim keeping me busy anyway :D

I've been a die hard Postal fan since the first one. But since I'm unemployed I think I need to wait for a sale. :(

^^

I know, my bud said I should have waited too. I havent had a chance to play much of anything the last couple of days.. But I own Alan Wake too, very pretty.. I stopped once I got to the cabin, I want to save the rest for when my 580 arrives :D

Sorry to hear of youre layoff compadre.. I hope you get back in it soon!

I finally bought this, being a long time Postal fan. I am sorely disappointed. I'm actually trying to invoke my 1 time steam return its that bad. The weapons are truly unique and cool, but the game itself and the coding they did with the source engine are complete garbage. Really feel let down.

I'm not sure how you could be any more disappointed than the coaster of the year that was postal 2

It's 4 am here where I live and I'm tired... I got super excited when I read the title and when I came in and started reading; I said to myself: "How on earth could one play a cop and set someone on fire only to put them out by pissing on them in Portal 3?"... Turns out my tired eyes read "Portal" instead of "Postal"... Time to go to bed. :chair:

^ Heh heh. Oh I wish we had Portal 3 news.

There are so many bugs in Postal 3, not being able to complete a mission is a kinda heavy straw on a camel's back. I liked that in #2 the game was very open and you could do missions whenever you wanted.

Update: Got my Steam Wallet refund.

Last edited:
Back