• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[WorkBlog] X ToWeR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i like it without the grills but if you have any critters (cats dogs children) then id leave them on :p

I'm sure that the folks at Be Quiet are content w/ the amount of advertising you're giving them in your thread :lol:

But other than that...looks really awesome - subbed. How long has it taken you as of now?

This is gonna run crazy cool...are you going to host your hard drives, disk drives, etc. in the other legs of the X? Are there back panels for cable management? It'd be a shame to ruin the look w/ naked cables. You should make the top a window to look down into it. That'd be pretty awesome.

Also, I love the desk. Really sweet design. Could you go 27" monitors, with 1 in the center and one in each of the corners of your little cubicle? You could even go two rows of monitors... :D

What specs are you putting into it? Also, how'd you get those company's sponsorships?

Back